- Wild Flower Seeds
- Self Hardening Clay
- Potting Soil
1. Divide up the materials so each kid/group has a small pile of seeds, a small pile of soil/compost, and about five times that much clay.
2. Put the soil/compost on top of the clay. Add a little water if the mixture is dry.
3. Add the seeds!
4. Now shape the mixture into a sphere the size of a golf ball. Add more materials if necessary.
5. The kids can either plant their seed bomb while it’s moist, or allow it to dry
6. Place in the seed bomb where you want it to grow and cover it up.
Earn Your Badge By Taking This Quiz!
Share Your Project!
Please share a link to your project and/or a picture or video of your project, with a description of how you innovated on your project. And please comment on another engineer’s project!
Are you a Teacher?
Click here for your